Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our Story


Hi, Welcome to our blog.  Thank you for stoping in and checking out our site.  I'm a techno geek a mother of one little ball of energy.  My true passion is photography but i've given that dream for a practical job in technolgoy. 

Well, I've recently discovered Pinterest and my mind is swarming with exciting ideas about decorating our home.   For so many years, I just taken items that have been given to me or whatever was most practicle to keep in our home.  I've never been huge on customizing anything with the thought that I might have to sell it one day...

Please join me in my journey to transform our house into a home.  I am aware that my journey will be a slow one due to a very small budget and limited time.  However, I'm excited and I will try to document every step of the way.

Thank you for joining my husband and I on our journey.

Sincerley,
Amanda and Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home